Joining Fee and Benefits.
- Membership Fee – Membership of the Friends for the 23/24 swimming season will run from April 1st for 12 months and the fee will be £10. However new members are welcomed at any time during the season.
- Membership Benefits – include a pre-season and post-season free swims, and discounts on café purchases with some exceptions. (subject to Vivacity’s discretion)
- The Friends will continue to strive to increase the support it provides to the lido management, and in recognition of the exceptional value that the membership fee provides.
- New members will need to complete a membership form – which can be obtained from the lido reception, or lido café – which can then be placed, together with their membership fee, into the Friends mailbox, as above. Membership fees can also be paid by bank transfer. Contact committee member or email us for account information. email@example.com
- Previous/existing members can post their membership fee in an envelope, together with a note giving their name and address, into the Friends’ mailbox which is sited on the wall just to the left of the entrance lobby. Alternatively, they can contact any of the Friends’ Chair, Vice Chair or Treasurer who will advise them of the Friends’ bank details to enable them to complete an online internet bank transfer
Please note you may be asked to show your “Friends” membership card.
For news of social events and other developments at the Lido, see the News and Views page of this website.
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 18 who are willing to abide by the terms of the constitution. A full copy of the constitution can be seen by asking any member of the Committee.
Master the art of floating in water and relax and gaze at the sky.